If you are new to the Bluemont Fair, please describe any items you plan to sell and attach photographs below:
- Thank you for your interest in the Bluemont Fair!
- Please fill out your application here, attach photographs, and submit with link below. You will be notified when your application package has been received and reviewed.
- Once approved, you will be sent an email with additional information and an invoice for your vendor fee ($150).
- You will need to provide us with a Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing proof of liability insurance. See the Vendor and Exhibitor Insurance page of our website for detailed instructions.
- All approved businesses are required to provide their own canopy, table, chairs, etc. and to staff their booth continuously from 10AM-5PM both Saturday and Sunday. Space size is approximately 12’ x 12’.
- We will supply you with four admission wristbands—two per day. If you need more, you may purchase them from me in advance. Please let me know how many you will need a week before the fair, at the latest.
- The Bluemont Fair is rain or shine. In the case of extreme weather events where safety may be an issue, the Fair Administration reserves the right to cancel the Fair.
- If you have questions or need further information, please contact me, Lori Seeley, at email@example.com
Please submit your application by August 25, 2023.