- Thank you for your interest in the Bluemont Fair!
- Please fill out your application here and submit with link below. If you are new to the Bluemont Fair, please attach copies of any materials you plan to distribute. You will be notified when your application package has been received and reviewed.
- Once approved, you will be sent an email with additional information and an invoice for your vendor fee ($50).
- You will need to provide us with a Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing proof of liability insurance. See the Vendor and Exhibitor Insurance page of our website for detailed instructions.
- All approved businesses are required to provide their own canopy, table, chairs, etc. and to staff their booth continuously from 10AM-5PM both Saturday and Sunday. Space size is approximately 12’ x 12’.
- We will supply you with 8 admission wristbands—4 per day. If you need more, you may purchase them from me in advance. Please let me know how many you will need a week before the fair, at the latest.
- The Bluemont Fair is rain or shine. In the case of extreme weather events where safety may be an issue, the Fair Administration reserves the right to cancel the Fair.
- If you have questions or need further information, please contact me, Lori Seeley, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are due by August 25, 2023.